GENERAL CONDITIONS OF SALE - VERKOOPSVOORWAARDEN
1 Unless otherwise stipulated in writing, each offer, as well as each agreement, current or future, will be governed by these general conditions, which form an integral part thereof and which prevail ipso jure over the customer's conditions of purchase and payment. Any deviation from the general conditions is only enforceable against us with our prior, explicit and written agreement on this subject.
2. Our price offers and proposals are without obligation on our part. The order placed by the customer via our website and / or the order placed electronically, will always be confirmed by us as soon as possible. The contract only exists from our written confirmation of the order placed by email.
3. The prices of items that can be ordered via the website are always inclusive of VAT. As long as the contract does not exist, we reserve the right to change the prices of the items. If the customer chooses to deliver the items purchased to a place chosen by him, costs will be charged to him for this delivery, in accordance with the terms defined when ordering. In case the customer withdraws the articles in the store, no additional costs will be charged to him.
4. The customer-consumer has a period of seven working days after delivery of the articles during which he can renounce the agreement. If the client - consumer wishes to use his right of withdrawal, he will inform us within the above timescales and he will do everything to return the intact and unused items to us as soon as possible. Return costs are borne by the customer - consumer. If the customer decides after a period of seven working days to unilaterally renounce the agreement, he will have to pay a lump sum of 25% of the purchase price.
5. Unless otherwise stipulated, the customer must pay the price and any additional costs within 8 days after delivery. In the event of total or partial non-payment within the prescribed period, unpaid invoices and / or amounts will automatically and without notice bear interest at the Belgian legal interest rate increased by 2%, and after an unsuccessful formal notice, the balance due will be increased by 12% of the amount.
6. We undertake to execute orders as soon as possible, and in any case, within thirty days of the day on which the customer sent us his order. If delivery within this period of thirty days is impossible, we will inform the customer no later than thirty days after placing the order. Except in cases of force majeure, e.g. late delivery by our supplier or for other reasons beyond our control, the customer will have the right to terminate the agreement at no cost.
7. Unless otherwise agreed, we deliver the items to the customer “ex works”. They will be transported at the risk of the customer, even if it has been agreed that we organize the transport. The customer is required to check the good condition of the articles as well as the number of parts delivered, immediately after delivery.
8. The items we have delivered to the customer remain our property, until full payment by the customer of all amounts due, including interest and costs. As long as the items are not all paid for, the customer will be prohibited from processing, consuming or selling them.
9. The provisions relating to sales to consumers, as set out in the Civil Code (1649bis C.C. until 1649octies C.C. inclusive) apply. If the customer considers that the items delivered do not comply with the agreement, he will notify us within two months after finding the lack of compliance.
10. In the event of an “external cause” (art. 1147 CC), even if it does not permanently and / or absolutely prevent the performance of obligations, we are automatically entitled to suspend or cancel our commitments in a manner unilateral, after having informed the client. In this case, we will never be required to compensate for any damage. “External causes” include: war, even between third countries, strike, lockout, political, social or economic unrest, exceptional shortage of raw materials and goods, fire, natural and / or other disasters, decisions of the authorities affecting the execution of agreements, both when this external cause occurs with us and with our suppliers.
11. If it turns out that one or more clauses cannot be invoked in whole or in part against the client, the other provisions of the agreement will remain in full force.